[Cumslut Diary] Whore Report 6/11/2011

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

Hi guys and gals, I don't have much time but I just returned from a few hours of whoring. I spent time at two different bookstores, one of which has a theater. Here are the highlights:

I got face fucked by one of the staff in the theater. I mean FACE FUCKED. He pounded my throat with his cock while everyone in the theater watched. Love being a whore while everyone is watching! He shot his load down my throat and went back to work.

In the dirty gloryholes I had a nice Mexican guy join me in my booth. He was wearing a KFC shirt so I think he was on his way to work. He had a big cock and fucked me in my booth. I love the way he held on to me tightly as he fucked my butt. I felt so loved and fulfilled as he pounded me in the dark and nasty booth. I could see guys in the adjacent booths looking through the gloryholes as my Mexican stranger pounded me. I was not quiet. I got real verbal telling him how much I loved his cock and how badly I wanted him to "unload deep inside me". "I'm going to cum!", he warned. I didn't say a word, just reached back and grabbed his leg pulling him farther and deeper inside me. He loaded my butt with his seed and left.

I got a few more anonymous dicks inside me via the gloryholes, but nothing special. Just me collecting more semen.

15492175-3012915052050747921?l=cumslutdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.