[Frat Boy] Pre-Birthday Ruminations, Part One

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

So Wednesday is my birthday. It kind of snuck up on me all of a sudden this year, but then again there's really nothing particularly special about turning 27 (which is kind of like turning 26...or, I imagine, 28). But, of course, it is my day I suppose, and it is really the one and only time of year, apparently, where it is even marginally acceptable for things to be in some sense "all about me." I used to try and do stuff with friends on my birthdays, but with the exception of one life-affirming surprise party (20) and a well-timed loosely organized shindig at my fraternity house (21) (having any kind of party during the summer on the Row was a welcome event, so lots of people stopped by! Either that or my friends really DO like me) it's been a lackluster series of low-key events, some planned, others not, since my 18th. So last year I tried something new: I bought the cheapest flight to New York to see Catherine Zeta Jones on Broadway (she's my idol) and made no other plans for the three days I was there, staying with a friend's parents, and I ended up really enjoying (most of) the trip, catching up with an old college friend and a new college friend who happens to sing with Katy Perry, who happened to be doing a quickie promo stop in Times Square on the day of my birthday, and a lot of aimless wandering that I enjoyed. Oh, and I experienced "humidity." That was quite something. Wow.

Anyway, the moral of the story, maybe, is that it's totally okay to make your birthday all about yourself, if that's the only person you're counting on being involved! And frankly, that kind of sucks and I'm not sure I'm willing to rule on this matter quite yet...possibly because two days before the 15th I am still waiting on those mythical "unemployment insurance" checks that supposedly start coming at some point after your full time gig ends and you fill out all those lovely forms and hit the pavement with resume in hand, but before (I assumed) your final paycheck and unused vacation paycheck ran dry and rent was due, because that would be sort of problematic, right? Right? *Crickets* Am I...right? (Seriously, if anyone has any experience navigating joblessness in California - and I'm not your average no-good couch potato ME generation crackhead 20-somethings who can't understand why they really need to, like, "work" or why that dude won't let me crash on his couch for a fifth month rent-free even though I like let him fuck me once and stuff. Any tips/advice/whatever appreciated.)

Sorry. Yes, I have a life, and it doesn't always go smoothly... just like anyone else, despite my attempts to hide my occasional non-cumslutty bric-a-brac from the wonderful pervs who appreciate my sluttery (slash "attempts thereof") the way I do and maintain my faith that the filthy whore I am at my true core isn't doomed to be tragically shunned and misunderstood by any or all and that it might really be okay to be truly myself somewhere. Because you (if you're reading this far, you're either not here to judge or you're spending way too much time not getting a life, so yeah, you) are basically the most awesome person in the world, and if you need a slutty frat boy's well-used cunt to dump some cum into I would love to have you dripping out of me. Yeah, fuck, I'm back.

And things are gonna get nasty around here. If that sounds good to you, stick around.8357211063754223679-362435070499019408?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

Fratboycunt?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Fratboycunt?d=63t7Ie-LG7Y

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.