Tied, Spanked and Fucked

I'm a submissive bottom and my favorite thing ever is to be tied, spanked and fucked.  It's something that I've done before and don't as me why this gets me so hot and excited.  So I connected with a guy on one of the hookup sites and he came over this morning to do this deed.  Before he arrived I tied ropes to the four corners of my bed, put a couple big pillows on the center of the bed and I laid out lube and my leather belt.

He arrived at my place as planned and we went straight up to my bedroom.  While chatting and setting up the scene the guy sounded lukewarm at best but when he saw the ropes and belt  he seemed to get pumped up and into his role and ordered me to strip.  I wasn't wearing much, was quickly naked and I immediately got up on the bed with the pillows under my hips and my cock and balls pulled back and exposed.  As he tied my wrists and ankles he started telling me how he was going to whip my ass and fuck me raw while helpless.  Now we both were pretty hot and excited and I told him that I was all his and to do as he pleased.  In moments I felt the first crack of the belt on my ass, not too hard, but as he continued he strapped my ass harder and harder until I was thrashing about and tugging at the bonds.  For a guy that was lukewarm and never did this sort of thing he sure did give my ass one hell of a good whipping.

After what I guess was 15-20 minutes the strapping stopped and In felt him climb up on the bed.  I heard the sound of the cap on the lube, felt the bed shift some more, then felt the head of his cock push at my hole.  I tried my best to pre stretch before he arrived so he managed to slip in balls deep without little effort and no pain.  Then the onslaught began.  He fucked me deep, hard and long lasting and while he called me names I begged him to fuck me and to cum in my ass.  Which he did at long last.