My First Time and I am so in love with this Beauty Queen

JustLarry

About my past.

I have always been curious.  When I was 5, my stepdad beat and forced me to suck him until he came in my mouth.  As a preteen, my "cousin" and I use to hump naked during our sleepovers.  Now I am in my 40's. I have always avoided seeing him as adults because I was afraid that we would continue those activities.  

When I was in my mid to late 30's, I had a secret relationship with a married woman.  She use to lick my arse and eventually started putting dildos in me.  After only one time, I was addicted.  She woke the curious beast inside of me.

Since then, I married and now have 3 children.  But would never forget gow good those dildos felt so deep inside of me.  I continuously asked myself, how would a real dck feel inside of me. 

One day I found an ad on craigslist and decided to pay to play.  He wanted to enter me and tried to, but I was so afraid and could not loosen up enough for him to enter.  A second attempt, also craigslist, the transgender was cute, but he was so big.  He was trying to get me to suck it but there was so so much precum.  I could not get myself to do it.  Even though I really wanted to. I was afraid of  a disease.

Years later, I have a new woman who I really care about.  But I went into an area that was very known for Asian ladyboys.  I was not drinking too much because I wanted to be alert.  I was looking for a good massage.  Suddenly someone grabs my arm and says "Lets Go".

She was so beautiful and confident.  I followed her.  We went to a room nearby.  She gave me a great massage.  She offered a hand job and said "thats all I can do because I am on my period".  She took off her bra and allowed me to rub her breast while she stroked me.  I knew from the moment I touched her nipples ITS A LADYBOY.  But I had no plans on stopping her.  It was the best I have ever felt.  I nearly exploded in pleasure.  I paid her and hugged her.  Not mentioning that I know she is  a ladyboy.

The following day, I sent her a message using a fake account.  Because I wanted to confirm that she was a ladyboy.  I did not want to offend her personally if I was wrong.  Well, she was offended anyway.  She cursed me and blocked me.  Later she unblocked me and said, "By the Way I am a ladyboy, I hope you enjoyed it because I know this is the guy from last night". I replied "yes, I did enjoy it. But I want you, ALL OF YOU"

I was so nervous thinking what have I gotten myself into.  I rented another hotel room because I did not want to bring her back to my original hotel.  Met her downstairs.  When we got to the room, I pushed her onto the bed and told her that I was upset for her keeping that secret.  Then I kissed her to show her that I am extremely interested.  She took me into the restroom and shod me how to shoot the water into my bum using the hose  clean myself.

As soon as we got  the bed, she immediately wanted me to suck her dck.  I did.  I took it deep in my throat. However my mouth was getting too wet, so I kept going into the restroom to spit and rinse. I was more afraid of a disease. I kept thinking, how many guys has she been with this month.  She was only 24 years old, so that was working in my favor. I wanted her to cum in my mouth so badly, but I was also afraid of catching a virus. 

After about 30 minutes of sucking her I am bipolar, I gave up.  To my surprise she was ready to enter me. She was not huge but definitely not small.  She lubed my up, put on a condom, and carefully entered inside of me.  It was so worth waiting for.  I as so much more turned on because she was so super gorgeous.   After about 5 minutes of stroking, she was taking it out and adding more lube.  She did this several times.  About 5 minutes later I realized something.  I do not hear the plastic sounds from the condom anymore.  I immediately stopped her and had her to put on another condom.  She told me "I'm Clean" but I forced her to use a condom anyway. Because she has sex for money..My thought was, "How many guys have you been with bare back".  

Still so hot wet and full of passion, we switched positions a few times.  She was having trouble staying hard.  She asked if she could put the head in with no condom just to try to get it hard.  I did not say yes, but it was too passionate to ay no.  After a few minutes, she was hard.  Eventually she started sliding into me completely with my legs in the air while I am on my back.  I knew she was not wearing a condom, and with every stroke, I wanted her to stop.  But My thought was "I have been curious about this feeling for 20 years, I should try to enjoy it.  

I knew very well that she wanted to and was trying to shoot her load inside of me.  if this was not a part of her business, i probably would have allowed it.  But I was afraid of getting HIV.  Mainly because I have a girlfriend and a child that is breastfeeding.  I did not ant to be selfish.  We jerked each other and came all over each other to end our night.  

The following day I realized that we were together for hours.  Not because I was a customer, but because she actually likes me.  I am eagerly awaiting the time for me to have my HIV test and start taking PrEPs (secretly). Because we chat everyday now.  After getting to know her over the past couple of weeks I realize that she is so amazing.  I am in love with her. She is so beautiful. She wants me so come stay at her house for a week. As soon as my meds re active,  want to all of her load inside of me arse and mouth. Every little drop. 

294177118_784950132919874_7037535945831050851_n.jpeg

• Like 3