Halloween

Dandy

I absolutely love Halloween, I usually go to a fancy dress house party or book a hotel in a city and hit up the local gay clubs/bars/saunas etc   either way I usually dress up and purchase some chemical enhancements for myself.  last year I was dressed as a wrestler with a full face mask tight costume and a cape. I hooked up with a 3 guys a club in Brighton then went back to my hotel with a guy dressed as mike Myers (blood splattered boiler suit with nothing underneath and creepy white mask that he left on the whole time)  and a young guy maybe 22 who was dressed as Sid vicious  after some enhancements I started off on my knees sucking one guy as I jerked the other then swapped back and forth pulling them both closer so I could try and fit both cocks in my mouth at once. pretty soon I had mikes hand on the back of my head ( I had ditched the mask at this point)guiding his cock deep into my throat , he wasn't the biggest guy maybe 5 inches but really thick and leaking precum like a broken tap. while my mouth was in use Sid had stripped naked and was pounding my ass with  his rock hard cock, his balls slapping against my ass as he talked dirty calling me a dirty little cunt and making me beg for his "8 inch python" in my "slutty little hole" as he slapped my ass hard after maybe 15 min of this they decided to switch and had me lay on my back with my head hanging off the bed and my legs propped up on mikes shoulders so he could easily slide his fat cock into my ass and started pumping hard and fast slamming the full length in and out of my hole. Sid had me open wide and he forced his cock into my throat gagging me at first until I found a rhythm so I could breath through my nose as I moan around the cock fucking my mouth. as I get both of my holes fucked hard I feel a wet hand wrap around my cock and started the jerk me off as I felt mikes cock swell and twitch as he shot thick hot ropes of cum deep in my ass as he began to shrink and go limp. he pulled out of my hole and I felt cum dribble down my ass cheeks. mike stayed between my legs beating my cock as Sid continued to fuck my throat, I shot a big load of cum onto my own chest and almost immediately afterwards Sid whipped his cock from my mouth and furiously wanked himself off a shot an absolute monster of a cum load onto my face, at least 6 big shots of cum covered my face it was up my nose in my eyes in my  hair in waiting mouth covering my tongue and dripping down my chin. 

i lay on the bed catching my breath as mike slipped on his boiler suit and left without saying anything. Sid finished the bottle of whisky we had been sharing simply said thanks for that mate, handed me a little bag of "special k" said that's for you, leant down and gave me a deep passionate cum covered kiss wiped his face with a towel and left me alone naked on the bed content and covered in cum. i lay there licking my lips and fingers, scooping cum into my mouth as I started to stroke my cock hard and pinch my nipples. i walk into the bathroom turn on the b-day and jerk off as the water splashed into my ass cleaning and stimulating my hole after I shot my load I jumped into the shower to get cleaned up before enjoying the treats Sid had left me as i buried myself in the big thick duvets while i listened to the Adams family on my tablet as I drifted into a luxurious blissful k-hole.

this year i will be relying on grindr and any local parties or chatting online . 

would love to hear any stories of Halloween hook-ups.

• Like 2