[SFVersCumBoy] Bear cock and load

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Earlier in the week I had heard from a local bear that wanted to read the blog.

After passing along the address, he and I chatted about possibly meeting up to drain his cock.

The pics he sent showed a thick cut cock, and I said that we should do it.

Since I did not have a spot to host, he mentioned a buddy that frequently sucks him in a private office.

Well, that is certainly better than stalls when you have the option.

I said sure, and he contacted his cock sucking buddy.

After sucking the hot faux hawk Latin stud, I was ready for a second load of the day.

My new buddy texted that he was walking over, so I headed to the office building also.

When we arrived, the other guy was on his way so we went up to the floor.

Sure enough, it was a nice quiet office and privacy.

The two guys led the way into the other room, and started to remove shirts. My new bear buddy was sporting a long thick beard, and I hoped the rest would be a fuzzy. We stripped down and that is when I got the first glimpse of the thick cock I was going to drain.

Yum!

He had been pierced in the past, but this time there was no jewelry so it was just my mouth and his cock.

The scene started out with some nipple play and rubbing...he was a furry bear and had a hot thick coat of fur all over his chest and balls.

Once we got past the initial groping and fur rubbing phase I went down on my knees to swallow.

Now, the picture showed a thick cock but it was much larger than I anticipated. Literally a mouth full. Long enough to swallow to the balls but the base was even thicker around and took a full stretch to fit it all in...but, you know how I love those thick ones.

I went back and forth between the two guys, but my hairy bear is the one with the three day load I was supposed to drain and I came back around to his cock.

As I was sucking him, his cock sucking buddy was giving my head and shaft the same treatment.

We were all sucking and slobbering and quickly I could feel the thick bear cock getting larger...and telling me that is close to unleashing that multiple day load.

He let out a moan and said he was ready to blast, so I nodded and he let loose.

Thick, sweet and mouth filling...just as I like!

Somehow I was able to not only keep his cock in my mouth when it expanded with each spurt but I worked on getting him as far down my throat as I could so that I could milk the rest of the load out.

When we were all done and spent, there were three out of breath and sweaty men.

Ironically we chatted a bit longer and realized that we travel in some of the same circles. Love living in a city where the horny bears love to feed!3474577974612100795-8639413921534796989?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.