First time Doublelist A+

delete222

2 for 2 now - after my first success I kept looking.  I never reply to ads without pics, but one caught my attention so I took a chance.  32yo bubble ass "raw only" bottom.  I sent a pic in my first message, and he was into me, and returned his HOT ASS pics.  We swapped # right away.  He didn't live very close, and timing wasn't working.  He'd hit me up in the middle of the night, or sometimes first thing in the morning, but he was out of town and looking for that night.  I had written it off - just not a good match.  It did take about 3 weeks of random attempts, but then yesterday morning he text me "are you free?"  An hour later he's at my door - I had not seen his face pic, and he's a SEXY as hell slim country boy - a little facial fuzz and baseball cap.   

He was country as hell but wearing Andrew Christian briefs lol.  Nice big bulge from his huge nuts, but his cock was average, not hard, and he was ALL bottom (never even touched his cock).  He sucked me, and I ate his hole.  He was obviously experienced, and I would not have needed lube, but he handed it to me as I was about to slide in, so I used it.  AWESOME hole and true bubble ass - I slid in all the way - easily.  I love a slim guy with a big ass, but he was so sexy in the face I told him to flip over so I could fuck and breed him eye to eye.  I came faster than I would have liked.  While we cleaned up I confessed that I often cum fast the first time when someone is extra hot and extra slutty, and we both agreed we will play longer next time.  We swapped messages 3 more times yesterday - pretty sure I have a new fuck toy with this one 🙂

So of course I keep checking Doublelist more and more now.  There are a LOT of ads.  A lot of them are attached/married (not opposed).  I had been feeling like the whole world fucks RAW these days, but I guess it's because I usually use bbrt lol.  There are a lot of guys on doublelist who state they DO want safe/condom sex.  I realize I could take a chance and try to coerce them to go raw, but I really have a preference for sleazier, piggier types who absolutely want raw and have kinda loose holes - so far so good with DL!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2