Imagine STD Free Sex

detroitsexyitalian

If sex was free of diseases, how much more would you be having sex?   I'm already a cumdump but some former married lovers no longer fuck me because of my HIV status.  If there were no sexual diseases, I'd be having much more sex with bi and married men, because those that are hesitant because of STDs no longer would be, especially if they could fuck freely without condoms.   If I had my way, I'd do nothing but eat, sleep, workout, travel, and have sex with as many men as possible every single day.    That's my dream life.   I'm happiest when I unplug from the world and go to the bathhouse for a night of taking loads in a doggy style position.    I don't believe I'm a sex addict just because I crave sex 24/7.    Most people eat frequently throughout the day while they are awake.   What's the difference in a variety of food throughout the day or variety of men throughout the day.   I don't want to just eat one kind of food like bread all day every day, so why would I ever want to have sex with just one man?  We like a variety of clothes, shoes, movies to watch, things to do, books to read, so wanting to have sex with a variety of men on a daily basis is normal, in my opinion.

• Like 1