The Dark Knight Has Fallen. Kevin Conroy - 1955- 2022

Kayne

This isn't really sex related, but the nerd in me feels the need to honor the passing of one of the greatest men on this mud ball of a planet to ever don the Cape Cowell 

Yesterday, November 10th The world lost Kevin Conroy. The Voice of Bruce Wayne/ Batman in tons of Batman related media since 1992. And the Best part about this is that Kevin was a part of our Community. 

He wasn't loud or flashy, but I like the fact that him being gay, and one of the most celebrated Men to ever play the role  Made him one of us.  I love that his portrayal of the fabled Dark Knight was born of his Experiences being a gay man. 

I was fortunate enough to be honored with the chane to meet him, shortly after meeting Mark Hamill 

The Batman TAS Boxed set he signed is one of my most precious possessions. he Will always be Batman to me (Along with Keaton and West) I feel as if a member of my family has died. I know a irreplaceable part of my childhood has.

• Sad 3