After work fun

Cast230

On the apps during the day at work looking around to see what's going on.  This attractive guy just a few years older than me messaged me.  Pretty quickly it went from trading pics to setting a time and place to meet up.  This time it was going to be after work.  I could have walked there in 15 minutes, but since I was headed home afterwards, the drive took maybe 5 minutes. 

I walk up and the building is dark.  We see each other since he's on his balcony waiting and then comes to let me in.  Needless to say he might have been about 10-15 years older than his pics, but I was just there to get his load.  I was going to be on all fours, so I didn't need to look at him.  I jump in his shower to freshen up, then go to the bedroom.  I then start to suck his cock to get it hard and he said he wanted to feel teeth.  That did it because he definitely got hard after that.

I turn around and then get in position.  He lubes up and tries to slide it and after a few attempts he's in.  Being that he's older than probably 60, it doesn't take too long and about 5 minutes later I've got his load up my ass.  I jump in the shower again to clean up so the husband doesn't suspect anything when I get home.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1