[Smooth Butt] recent e-mail exchange with a hot and horny top...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

i recently had an e-mail exchange with a hot top on barebackbastards.com that i thought I would share with my blogging audience.

e-mail from alphatop7:

Without doubt, u and I would be a match made in filthy pig heaven...wink_smile.gif

Just read several of your blog posts, already blew one load and am now edgin' my tits off, fightin' back my cock's instinct to unload again, most probably as soon as I click on 'send message' after givin' you a piece of my mind...

Suffice it to say, YOU'RE AN INSATIABLE, GREEDY, UNTAMED COCKSUCKER and CUM BUCKET in need of a TRUE TOP like myself to 'break you', discipline you and that aggressive mancunt you're so damn proud of...

Yet nothin', and I do mean NOTHIN' unleashed the filthy animaldevil_smile.gif in me like a hungry, uninhibited, SKILLED cockworshiping, cocksucking, bubble-butt faggot on his knees wearin' a white jock, white briefs, white wife-beater and baseball cap.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if I had encountered you at that adult bookstore/cinema, PARTICULARLY when you parked your cumsoaked ass on display in the middle of the main room, neither YOU or your cumcreamy cunt would have seen another cock for another day or two...GUARANTEED!

Sir

alphatop7@gmail.com envelope.gif

Yes Sir...

You are so right....we are a pefect match, and i am a cock-hungry cumdump of a pig, and i do need a TRUE TOP to break me and own my aggressive mancunt.

i'm so glad you enjoy my blog posts...i write up my adventures specifically for horny tops like you...knowing how you might enjoy my cocksucking bottom's point of view...and hoping that you get hard and stroking and can't control the need to get up inside a tight butt or pump your load down a warm sucking throat.

It is exactly for tops like yourself that i crave to meet up and hope to cum along when i go on a cock binge....whether when i am hosting them at my hotel room, blindfolded and waiting on my knees for cock to step inside my dark room and unzip so i can drain their load....or when i "park" my hungry open butt in the main room of the filthy cinema waiting for a horny top to step up and use my hole until he's left cream-filled and dripping.

of course you already know that another fantasy of mine...and one i will be writing about shortly as i recently experienced it first hand (again)....is to spend a weekend as a naked housebottom for you...always naked and always ready to get on my knees and service your cock or ready to be bent over the back of an armchair to have my hungy butthole ravished and my manpussy left dripping with your spunk. i love the thought of you hosting a group of your friends for me spending a few hours servicing (or all weekend...with them stopping by whenever they need to unload)....and then spending the night in your bed so you have a creamy spunk-filled hole and a warm mouth to use throughout the night. now after that weekend...your nuts would be fully drained and your desire for hot ass satiated...at least for a few days!

when can we arrange a weekend like that so i can blog about it?

smoothbutthungryhole

6735054797439398031-8131180259052568542?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.