Schoolies week just started on the Gold Coast

OzzieCumdumpster

It is officially Schoolies week, where 18 years old have just finished high school and are partying, so I went do my local sex club and it was busy with horny 18 year olds.

So I found a spot I like striped off and got on all fours, I would have waited probably 30 seconds when I felt a cock enter me, 2 minutes later the guy was cumming inside me, as he pulled out I suddenly felt another cock spear my cunt and start to fuck me me, he lasted all of minute before he was cumming, I lost count after the 8th cock that fucked me today, all I know is my cunt was full and sloppy with cum, it was actually leaking with my butt plug inside me.

I love horny 18 year olds that just want to get there nut inside a hole. I will be visiting the club again tomorrow afternoon for my fill. I will also be writing on my ass No Load Refused.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

It's Tuesday now and my 3rd day visiting the sex club, once again striped off bent over so my ass is exposed and bang I was being fucked by all sorts, even felt a fist in my ass, this week so far has made such a cum slut, I counted 24 loads today in 5 hours, had cum pouring out of me done my balls and thighs. I am heading back there later this evening. Sucked a number of cocks as well which led to getting my protein fill in my belly. I am still so fucking horny.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I went back to the club last night, went to pay for entry and the girl at the front as the club is in a sex toy shop, told me to just go in without paying, I was curious and asked why, she told me the boss told her that I was to get free entry during schoolies, as I was pulling a lot of people.

I went in and started moving to my favourite spot and there where guys waiting. I literally just started pulling down my pants and panties when I was bent over and pulled my butt plug out and shoved his cock inside, as I was trying to get comfortable another came the my front and started slapping me with cock until I started sucking it. Once again I lost count of the number of cocks that fucked me and that I sucked.

I am going back today just after lunch time. I have so much cum in me right now, that I have had to put a larger butt plug inside me to hold all the cum in me. I love being loaded with cum and having guys just slide in without lube.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...