Cum storage

gayperv

• 5 months later...

Hey guys!

It's been a while.

After lots of reading, researches, questions to my friends—I've come up with one conclusion: if storing cum, make sure that it's air-tight. There is should be No air in the box, container or condom. It helps keep it as fresh as possible. A good example: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=8AdZx-G456-

So, at the end, when you are put it into the final destination, you will be not disappointed with smell, taste and structure: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltykh6LrST1r11jh4.mp4

Share your experience after! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

If your Poz top is saving his frozen cum for you, make sure he knows he has to do it within 30 minutes.. HIV only lasts that amount of time outside the body.. Poz cum will stay toxic frozen as long as it got the freezer in time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 6 years later...
Guest btchbyl

i tried this once. when i jerked off i saved my own jizz in an old pill bottle that i washed out before hand and froze it. then after a night of getting gangbanged on all 4s by my roommates they brought it out of the freezer and ran it under hot water for a minute, just enough to loosen the jizz from the sides of the bottle and make it slippery enough to insert. one of them pushed it up my already knocked up ass while another one reached under me and jerked my dick. the feeling of something frozen and hard against my prostate was fucking intense. it took a while for the devils dick to completely melt in my asscunt because it was as thick as the pill bottle. when i finally shot off i thought i would pass out it was so fucking intense. another one of my roommates held the empty pill bottle right up to my dick when i shot and got most of the jizz to refill the container for next time. i just stayed on all 4s after that because there was so much sperm in my ass it wouldve dripped out and made a mess. i was tired after that so i laid face down while 2 of my roommates kept fingering my ass to see what was left of the devils dick then they mounted me again and fucked more fresh loads in. by the end of the night i only one of my roommates could keep fucking my ass til his dick was sore and he was shooting blanks.  cant wait to get enough sperm saved again to for a repeat of that night.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest neg4POZnw
On 11/18/2018 at 4:32 PM, Addicted2thebate said:

About 85 of my own loads. Stored in a mason jar , in the freezer.

WIN_20181111_07_28_10_Pro.jpg

Oh my Fuck! I'd drink half and inject the other half in my cunt.

Dude sent me 5 Loads in a condom once and that's what I did. But THIS ... well this puts that meager Cum collection to shame.