Young tall anon BBC turns me inside out!!

Shanman200423

I had had two previous encounters with this young stud. Always the same, face  down ass up on a pile of pillows covered by a sheet.  
our last meeting was damn intense. Was nearly 100 outside and he was fucking my 2nd hole good and punching my guts deep. I was pouring sweat and believe I passed out a few times. 
zThis time I was ready wit new poppers desentizing lube loaded in my hole. I heard him come down the steps and get behind me. Started rubbing and smacking my thick white ass. He inserted one finger and felt the line. . Damn you already ready slut, he said. Fuck me I I said slide it in slow. He lubed his cock with gun oil a pressed against my crack and rubbed up and down till he found my hold. Then began the long slow insertion. Less than 30 sec he was balls deep. Has to be 10.5-11 inches and 7.5 thick. I hit my poppers and he start immediately hammering my fuck hole. 10 minutes.. I stop him so I can hit again.. back at it he goes. This you boy can FUCK. I start gripping is huge cock it’s pulls out and open on the deep thrust. He moans  how good that is and he can’t hold back. I feel every jet if cum and throb of his cock. Damn I’m full. He said he needs a short break and smoke. He smokes a bowl and I raise my ass and wiggle.. bam he ready for more. I hit the poppers and just as my rush hits he goes deep on one hard thrust he is pounding my 2nd hole wide open and beating the back wall of my guts like a punching bag. . I feel it build deep in me. I have the most amazing anal orgasm.  My hole pushed out trying to expel the monster cock.. but he keeps fucking, . I hit my poppers hard again and bite the pillow. Over and over again my hole convulses and my whole body shakes. Then my hole just hangs wide open., it lost its fight with the huge monster cock. I’m just withering and moaning and as he continues to pummel my fully diaolatef and wide gaped hole.. after another 5 minutes my ass has turned a full used and ruined pussy/man cunt! !! He then tenses up and hooded his cocky deep  as ever inside one and unloads another huge load of cum in my guts!  After he pulls out my hole will not shut.  After 10 minutes recovery my hole I s still wide open and I dress and leave. 
I can wait for my big cocked lover to invite me  over again for another pussy pounding!!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1