Advice on training your hole.

cumupme247

So I wanted to train my hole, as its very tight, and wanted to be able to take those thick and big cocks (in fact any) without too much work.

At the minute it could take half an hour or more for my hole to be ready to take cock, and that's not handy if its an impromtu meet, like I saw a guy on grindr at the local diy store, met him in the  toilet, he was rock hard, but frustrated because he couldn't get in me.

My hole would be tight where, getting it to open would involve pain unless a lot of time was taken.

So my questions are:

Is training you hole about e.g. using a butt plug and keeping it in a long time so your hole gets used to being open?

For example using a small butt plug keeping it in you as long as you each day say over a week, then moving to the next size and doing the same? 

Or is it about trying to stretch your hole to its limits each time, taking time to take the thickest dildo or plug just for a short time?

And do you need to keep up the stretching, to keep it open, thinking it will go back and tighten up if its not continually trained?

Hopefully some good advice, and / or products to recommend (specific toys, lubes, anything that would help). I guess perhaps patience in doing this is also required?

I find regular lube doesn;t help a lot, so I wondered if fisting lube would be the answer?

Edited by cumupme247

Hello,  I am now a total bottom for almost 10 years. My current boyfriend and dominant likes to take me whenever he wants anywhere he wants. So I tried quite some things to be always ready to get fucked in a convineent and easy way. What I did try, but do not think are worth it and/or a good way to have regular anal sex are: poppers, numbing lube/cream and continuous anal stretching.

In my expeience being ready to be sodomised in a convenient way is a combination of following elements:

1: Use hair-removal cream on your asshole to remove all hairs. Besides the fact that a smooth boypussy makes penetration easier I have the experience that hair-removal cream softens the anal muscle and makes entry more easy. Apart of this chemical trick all my other advice is non-chemical!

2: Use a good (siliconebased) lube.

3: When you want to put something in your asshole open your mouth.This relaxes your anal muscle. How strange it seems the mouth and your asshole are wired together in your brain...

4: You have to stretch regularly your anal muscle to a certain amount to enhace its "ability" to strecht without wanting to strech it "permanently". If you really do this you will end u in diapers...

How to: use butplugs till the plug comes automatically out of your ass and increase the size each time. Here you learn your inconscious mind not to clench when somehting enters your butt and learns to relax on visual command and hornyness. Once your ass is ok with the use of a buttplug you can use a dildo and fuck yourself with it. The more you practcie the better it gets.

4. With regular anal play and sex you will rewire your brain and shift your sexual focus from your cock to your ass. After all these years that I am a willing bottom my asshole gets relaxed automatically when I get horny and want cock. My asshole even stays emtpy and gets regularly wet of being horny.

• Thanks 1