[Closet Bi] Nearly found out!

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

Apologies to regular readers who may have been wondering where the frequent updates had gone to. There is a reason I have been quiet as the heading to this blog demonstrates…I was nearly found out!

I can’t go into too much detail as that might also add fuel to the fire but let’s just say a combination of things my other half had noted over the last few months had, by themselves, caused no issues at all. That was until something happened over the weekend that linked everything together and caused a major headache.

I spent some considerable time flatly denying the allegations and using a very viable excuse to explain matters and thankfully I think the danger has passed. But I certainly have to be extra careful now and any suspicious activity has to be avoided at all costs.

HHG and I did meet up a couple of weeks back and we had an enjoyable session where I shot two loads up him. But the occasion wasn’t a seedy cumdump and therefore I just don’t feel like recounting it to you right now.

I’ve stopped looking on cruise sites for now and I seem to have little interest for gay sex other than perhaps those I already know. Maybe I’ve reached a crossroads. Turn off and revert to my straight self or continue on my voyage of bisexual discovery.

Who knows which path I will take and where it will end up. Right now I really don’t know.

share_save_171_16.png

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.