[Sperm Pig] Father's Day

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I got a text on Sunday from a “daddy” that I fuck around with from time to time. It just wished me a “happy father’s day”.

As I was feeling a bit “frisky” I texted him back and asked if he needed any of his “son’s” ass as a father’s day present.

He said he’d be over in 15 minutes to collect.

This daddy is in his 60’s, thin, and maybe 5’4” tall. But he has a nice 7 inch cock on him— not super thick, but mushroom headed. And he shoots a ton!

Anyway, he came over and immediately forced me to my knees do I could work his dick.

Oh, and Daddy is a role-player and a real talker. He totally gets off on the father/son dynamic. As do I.

We eventually make it onto my bed where he gets me in his favorite position— doggy style. He’s none too gentle with me; he’s horny and needs to fuck his boy’s hole.

He shoves in and immediately starts fucking me— hard.

“You like that, son? You like your daddy’s raw cock in your ass? You like feeling your father fuck you??”

Fuck yeah, I do!

It had been awhile since I’d been fucked, and I hadn’t cum in about a week, so the fuck was feeling incredible!

He just kept fucking me hard, and that mushroom head was scrubbing just the right spot in my ass. He worked my nips while he fucked and I was in ecstasy!

“Is daddy gonna breed me? You gonna knock me up, sir?? Put a baby brother in my guts??”. I knew this talk would get him going.

“Oh fuck, son— you know it! I haven’t cum in weeks and every drop of my seed is going inside you!”

Just his fucking was getting me really close— and I warned him that he was dangerously close to fucking my load out of me.

This made him redouble his efforts— and a few hard thrusts later I’m blowing my Jizz all over my sheets. Cum is flying everywhere out of my dick and my orgasm is so intense!

My cum makes my buttonhole tense up which makes daddy Lose it. “Fuck son—- here chums my load!!”

And daddy drops his DNA 7 inches inside my ass. I can actually feel the wet heat of his load as it begins to fill my ass.

He keeps fucking and churning it inside, and I can feel his sperm running out of my ass and down my thighs.

We collapse in a heap- him still inside me so I can milk him dry. Eventually he goes limp and his dick slorps out of my ass.

He then cleaned up and told me he had to rush to get to brunch with his kids.

His kids who are my age.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.