[Life In The Raw] A friend drops by

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was hit up by a friend on bbrt,(accurate1). His neck was sore and he has 3 loads of cum in his hole.

He wanted to know if I could help with his stiff neck and help add another load to his hole. My answer was yes. I got him on my table and I showed him there is more to than a top with an ugly mug. Heh heh. After helping him with his neck and upper back pain, I had him get doggy style on my bed. I went to eating his fucked hole, he moaned softly the entire time, and for me, eating a guy out and knowing he loves it goes straight to my cock, making it hard and ready to bring on the fuck.

He took a huge hit of poppers, and the high hit me a bit as well. These are some strong ass poppers, while I slid effortlessly into his hole, he grunted loudly as I penetrated his cumfilled hole. I pumped him a bit, my room quickly taking on the smell of sweat, ass warmed cum and poppers. I took in the smell, my dick getting harder as I looked at the biohazard tattoo on his shoulder.

He kept huffing poppers as I pounded in and out of his hole, the very hot sight of frothed up cum collecting on my dick. I pinned him down and began to plow him, drilling him. It had been so long since I fucked him that I forgot how accomidating and wonderful his hole is. Easy and smooth like silk. No lie.

I pulled all the way and went back in, slowly. Stimulating his walls and giving him a fuck to enjoy.

Then I sped up and he was really moaning, didn't take him long before I shot a huge load of sperm into his cum filled ass. We kissed and I sent him on his way, hopefully to collect another load.6205496180732721325-7010570616212512130?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.