Slutty club behaviour

Btmboy92

I recently had the chance to check out one of the gay sex clubs in Brisbane. I went in, purchased a fresh bottle of poppers and went for a wander around. It was pretty quiet, but I noticed a guy standing at the top of the suckatorium, I was on the hunt for cock, so I went in and found his cock. It was only about 4 inch or so, but nice and thick, the kind of thickness that I can’t get in my mouth without thinking how good it will be, inside my ass. 
I serviced this guy for a few minutes, tasting his delicious pre cum build up. He started to face fuck me through the hole. He pushed his cock in My mouth as far as it could go and shot rope after rope into my mouth. I didn’t want to swallow his cum, I wanted his cum in my hole. I spat his load into my hand and rubbed it in my ass, forcing as much as I could inside me. I’m currently off of prep and just fingered some dudes load inside me. 

I decided that wasn’t enough for me so I hopped into the sling. It only took a few minutes for another bloke to come in, he fingered my hole and felt the cum I pushed in myself. I took a whiff of my poppers while this guy pulled out his coke can sized cock and pushed into me. Using only the cum in me, as lube. He pumped into me relentlessly, stretching me open and pulling me down the entirety of his incredible cock. I couldn’t contain myself. I shot my load all over myself, just as he held me down on his cock as he pumped his load deep inside my ass. 

im hoping he was negative, time will tell…

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3