Quick Late Night Breeding

starboard

Had a very hot hookup the other day. Was leaving a friend’s house late at night and was beyond horny. I’ve been bottoming more recently, but was in a topping mood and really needed a good fuck. Was hit up on Grindr by this bottom as I was leaving my friends house. We got to talking and he ended up inviting me to his apartment. I told him I didn’t have a lot of time, but he said he’s still be down to have me come over for a quickie so I just drove over to his place which was just a neighborhood away. When I got to his place we just got straight to business and he immediately got to work sucking my cock. Now I hadn’t blown a load in a few days so I was very sensitive, but was really saving my cum for his ass. Been into fucking bare more, and found it very hot that at no point did either of us even bring up a condom. I definitely wanted to pump my load into his ass, and he seemed like he wanted it too. He sucked me off for a bit more but soon we were on his bed and I just got straight to fucking his ass. He was so wet and my cock just slid in and out of him, it felt perfect. Still I got even more turned on when my dick popped out of his ass and along with it a whole wad of cum from some other loads he had taken earlier in the night. That really drove me wild and I got to fucking him even harder. I asked him if he had been fucked earlier in the night and called him a dirty slut when he said yes. I told him I was gonna add my load to his ass, and just thinking about my cum joining the mix in his ass really pushed me to the edge. Came deep in his ass and let him milk all the cum out of my cock. Only thing I regret was not tasting some of the cum from his hole after. Anyways this is the first time I’ve really topped a piggy cumdump and it was very hot. Makes me wanna top more again 😉

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4