[Life In The Raw] Mid day group sex

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Hit up a guy on BBRT that lives a few streets down from me, he said that he was having a few tops over and he invited me to join. Them, I walked over and this mildly athletic guy was sucking off a muscle daddy. I ate the bottoms hole out while he serviced the older muscle man. I lubed up my dick with ID Warming lube, the warming sensation was very nice feeling on my hardening cock, I lined up my bare hole and the bottom winced and moaned as I entered his hole. The muscle daddy was really turned on watching me open up the bottom's hole.

I fucked him for a few minutes, him on his side while he sucked off the muscle daddy, I pulled out and took control of the situation, telling him to ride the muscle daddy's dick. He did as he was told and he bounced up and down my that raw muscle dick, using his boy pussy to make this muscle man feel amazing. Then he pulled off and we tagged his ass doggy style, pounding his butt. Trading off, asking the other when we wanted more of his hole. Using the boy for our pleasure.

The phone rang and he buzzed in another top, he kept up our anal onslaught. Pinning him down and nailing. A silver fox daddy walked in, pulled out his dick and face fucked the bottom boy, we were all sweating, and the bottom boy has the smell of poppers filling the air. The silver fox pulled out and took his turn on the boy's ass. He boy was moaning, begging for dick and cum. The three of us kept swiutching out, using his hole, tagging him as he clawed on his bed in pleasure.

The muscle man went in and pounded him as hard as he could, I tweaked his nipples and that brought him off, shooting a huge load of cum in the boy's ass. That was too much for the silver fox who quickly entered the boys hole and instantly shot off in his hole. I laid the boy flat on his stomach and pounded him, cum dripping from his hole, frothing on my dick, adding to the scents of sweat and poppers, the room reaked of mano y mano barebacking action. And soon, I added my load to the mix, making his hole a beaten and bruised cumfilled mess.

We dressed and left the boy there, hopefully to take more loads.6205496180732721325-6215506002427054518?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.