Last non-load

I'm very clear that I don't have sex with condoms before I hookup with anyone. Don't come to my house and put on a condom expecting me to bend over. I won't.

That's what just happened. He started to put on a condom and I told him "I told you I only play bareback".  He was all like "come on, I'm already here". I told him to either take it off or leave. He got mad at ME!  What a dumbass.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I also don't like that happening to me when guys don't play what has been discussed. Other than using condoms, I had guys wanting me to fuck them or play with their asses when I clearly stated to only bottom and on top of that, their asses were not even clean. Recently, one guy even tried to use a lube bottle as a dildo when I told him that I had no toys and don't like them in my hole. I told him to leave after that. 🤨