Zacks wants more and gets it

PigBoyDallas

After hooking up with Zack, the hot 19 y/o curious straight boy yesterday morning I figured I'd hear from him soon enough but didn't realize it would be later that same day. I'd just finished dinner when Zack messaged me seeing if I wanted to "do something". Which I took as code for hook up. I'd explained I can't host as I live with my parents like he does and he said I should just go out for a walk, and he'd pick me up. He knows the Northaven Trail is near me, and I suggested he meet me at a parking lot near my house. I was wearing my usual walking outfit of nylon shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers but as usual no underwear. Zack showed up soon after I got there, and I hopped in his car and his face lit up as he eagerly hugged me. He didn't have a lot to say after we greeted each other and I realized I was gonna have to take the lead here, so I asked him if he wanted to find a good place to park and have some fun. To my surprise he asked if there were places outside nearby that were good for having sex. I was tempted to say yes but knew that would open the door to how promiscuous I am. I said I was sure there were and that guys often parked here to drink, smoke pot, and hook up. His face seemed to light up at that, asking me how I knew. I explained I'd seen it and that the parking lot was pretty notorious in the neighborhood. Zack was clearly curious and asked if had seen guys fucking and I admitted I had adding that I walk the trail pretty often and see a lot of things. Zack admitted that was hot and that he'd fantasized about having sex outdoors and in public. I remembered when we were together on New Years that he mentioned hooking with a guy at the gym and fucking in the shower and I wanted to indulge his kinky side. I told him we could walk around, and I could show him some of the places where I'd seen guys go and he eagerly agreed. And so, we got out and I led him to the ramp that goes down into the concrete culvert that runs through the park.

As we were walking there Zack brought up my comment about lining up Latino guys to fuck him and asked if I was serious. I laughed and said yeah, kind of serious, that I have some buds I could probably line up to do that. Zack asked me if I would do it, but added it has to be guys I know and trust. My mind went to a group thing buds do on Fridays, but it is guys coming and going and pretty much anon and that wouldn't work for Zack. I told him it would be tough as neither of us can host and most of the guys work during the day. I mentioned that my next-door neighbor might let us use his place, but he'd want to join. I showed Zack the pictures of Jesse my neighbor and mentioned that he was straight too and has a girlfriend. Zack definitely liked Jesse and asked if I had sex with him and said that yeah, we regularly hook up. Zack said that would work for him, but he wanted to see pictures of the guys coming. I said I'd work on it, and we headed down the ramp into the culvert. We walked a way towards a bend in the culvert that was obscured by bushes and trees. Zack was looking around and remarked that yeah, no one could see you unless they came down in the culvert. We stopped walking and Zack pulled me in close to me and we started kissing, gently at first and then more intensely. His hands were in my shorts stroking my cock as we kissed. "I want you to fuck me" Zack whispered in my ear as he undid his jeans and pulled off his t-shirt. I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it on a clean dry spot of concrete. Zack was panting and I could tell he wanted it bad and turned him around, so his ass was towards me. I spat on my cock and on his ass and fingered my spit in his hole. I had lube in my pocket in case I needed it but wanted to do him really raunchy and loved his gasp as my cock head popped in his ass. His ass was not as tight as it had been that first time and I was guessing he was getting fucked by other guys, probably letting them cum in his ass too. Once you start barebacking it is all you want, and I was pretty easily stroking balls deep in him with long strong deep strokes. He was moaning like crazy, saying how bad he wanted my dick and to get fucked. I wasn't even going to ask about pulling out to cum, I was going to pump my seed balls deep in this little bitch because I know he wants it. And I did just that, blasting my load deep in his guts as we begged me not to pull out. And I wasn't about to. I was so worked up thinking about him giving up his ass to Jesse seeing him getting bred by Jesse and some of his white trash buddies had me worked up. I started telling Zack how hot it would be to watch other guys breeding his ass raw and that I wanted to see Jesse breed him raw and cum in his ass. Zack was moaning and going "fuck yeah". I leaned in saying it would be hot to video me and other guys loading his ass and cumming inside of him, which really got him moaning and saying, "fuck yeah". I'd worked myself up quite a bit and blasted another load deep inside him letting out a loud groan. As my cock slid out of his ass, I playfully smacked his ass and said it was his turn. Zack smiled sheepishly at me and admitted he'd gotten off earlier and was kind of spent. "You fuck someone?" I teased. He said that yeah, he had. I was tempted to dig for more details but decided against it. Whoever it was was a lucky guy as I love taking Zack's loads and I'm guessing whoever it was probably bred Zack's ass too. I said it was cool and that at least Zack got what he wanted.

We dressed and Zack sheepishly asked if I would talk to Jesse and see what I could line up and I told him I would. It was all I could do not to smile, knowing that Zack is now a truly piggy little bottom who not only wants to get bred raw but is getting bred raw. If I'm hooking up with him and breeding him raw, I can only guess other guys are too. We walked back up out of the culvert and towards the car park and I told Zack he should send me some hole pics, naked pics, and vids of him jacking off so I could show them to other guys. Zack admitted he had a video of him getting fucked and would send it as well. Rather than walking him back to his car I headed down the trail back to my house and thanked Zack for the fun. There were now quite a few cars in the parking lot and I'm sure there were guys there partying but also looking for sex. If Zack weren't there I'd head over to see if I could find someone to fuck me as now, I was horny as shit and wanting to get bred. I kept looking back to see if Zack had pulled away, but he'd gotten in his car and hadn't left yet. I ducked down an alley to the side and decided to double back to where I could see what was going on better and I could only guess Zack wanted to see what all was going down or maybe hook up with someone. I got to a point where I could see the parking lot but was screened by bushes and sure enough there were guys in their cars smoking and drinking, a couple guys sitting on the benches with their shirts off and the occasional guy walking by. After a while one of the shirtless guys, a younger skinny Latino went over to Zack's car and Zack rolled down the window and was talking to him for a bit, after which the shirtless guy got in on the passenger's side. They were chatting in Zacks car for a bit, and it looked like they were smoking a joint, passing it back and forth. Eventually they both got out of the car and walked back to the other shirtless guy still sitting on the bench. He was a stockier Latino, and they talked a bit and then the three of them headed down the trail a bit then turned right to a neighborhood. There's a vacant house close to there that people often go to as the back yard has a high wooden fence and you can get inside and fuck without anyone seeing you. I followed at a careful distance, and I could pretty much guess what was going on and was curious and caught a glimpse of them entering the yard through a gate. I moved up close to the fence and could hear their voices but couldn't make out clearly what they were saying. There were a few gaps in the fence and knotholes where you can see inside. With a partial moon there was enough light to see Zack down on his knees sucking one of the guy's cocks and jerking the other one's dick. From our hook up I'm guessing he didn't bring condoms and if he was gonna let these two fuck him it was gonna be raw too, maybe pulling out, maybe not.

I had to be on the lookout for people walking nearby and with dogs or cars coming down this one short strip of alley. Zack had been sucking the skinnier Latino guy's cock and after a bit he had Zack stand up and get up against the house, pulling his shorts down exposing his ass. I didn't see any sign of either Zack or the guy breaking out a condom and it was clear the guy entered Zack's ass bare while his buddy watched. I could hear Zack moaning as he was getting fucked and I had a ranging hard on knowing Zack was getting bred anon by two random dudes. The stocky Latino was jerking his cock and soon was in position behind the skinny one and it was clear he was now fucking the skinny one, so there was no way he was gonna be able to pull out to cum. Zack was gonna take that load whether he wanted it or not. It dawned on me that the skinny boy didn't give a shit that Zack's ass already had a load in it which had my hard on raging again. I could hear one of the three let out a groan and heard the skinny one tell the stocky one to pull out in Spanish, which he did. The skinny one was panting and once he pulled out of Zack the stocky one shoved his cock in Zack and started pounding him. It dawned on me that including me Zack had been fucked at least five different times today by four different guys, taking at least six loads. Despite his whole "sweet and innocent" image Zack is pretty much a cum pig and as the stocky one shot his load in Zack, I knew I had better clear out. I'd seen what I wanted and needed to see. I still hadn't gotten the photos to show Jesse but texted Zack to remind him to send them. As for now I desperately needed to find someone to take my loads because I was horny as fuck.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

If you haven't told him already, wait until you're mid-fuck then tell him you watched him giving his pussy up so sweetly to those two strangers in the park. Punctuate your words with your cock, telling him you saw every detail from smoking a joint to being bred with anonymous cum. Use an encouraging tone. This is his place. Give him the dominant support he is craving along with the cock he's starving for. 🙂