Dry spell ended

kybttm73

It has been a year since anyone other than my bf has fucked me.  A middle eastern guy that bred me a year ago started messaging me before Christmas.  A year ago after he filled me he moved in with his new bf and stopped messaging me until December. He said he was super horny and wanted my hole again.  Then he went quiet until yesterday. He asked what I was doing after work.  Told him nothing and he said his bf was at work if I wanted to stop by.  I did stop by. He met me at the door and started kissing me.   As we moved to the couch he was stripping I did to. We kissed some more and I sat on the couch and started sucking him.  He was moaning and said he hasn’t cum in 3 days.  He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed the lube.  He started lubing his cock as I got doggy on the couch.  He mounted me and pounded me doggy for about 5 minutes before he unloaded balls deep in me.  He stayed in me for a couple minutes to make sure I got every drop then we got dressed and I went home with his load still in me.   It was one of the biggest I have ever had shot in me.   He messaged he definitely wants more. 

• Like 3