A True Quickie

unballzdeep

Last week I was driving to an appointment in Orange Park , Florida and sometimes I have Grindr up just in case I might get lucky. Well with that being said , I looked and saw the Red message light with a Pic of a cock and two words "Wanna Fuck". I answered of course followed by where located. As the map populated with directions it was less than 3/4 mile away and in a neighborhood where I played with a top a few years back. This got my blooding flow quick and when I made the last turn I knew exactly where I was going. I parked and he greeted me at the door and told me which bedroom. I asked if he had poppers and he said they were old, but as horny as I was they could been totally skunked and I would not have cared. We both got naked and he was already prepared with his cock ring on. I jumped on the bed went ass up and told him to go easy since it had been a while since I had a BWC ( 8-8.5). He lined the head of his cock against my mancunt and the resistance was what I expected, I took a big hit of poppers and within seconds I felt my self relax and then he was able to work the head in, took another big hit and next thing you know I feel his balls against my ass cheeks. He started pumping me at a good pace with long deep strokes and within minutes I feel him tense up and pump his first load into me. Since we had played in the past I knew he was good for second round without going soft, he stayed in the same position and resumed pumping even pulling all the way out a few times and going right back in balls deep. By now the wetness of my hole,smell of cum and poppers was in the air and he had shifted position from traditional doggie to climbing further up top and getting  the deepest penetration. He dug me out and I was urging him on to breed my mancunt again, he tensed and buried his cock full depth, this time when he shot I could every spasm as his cock was shooting. I ended up getting off and locked my cum out of my hand, he pulled out and the feeling of emptiness came over me. When I stood up I had cum running down my leg and I knew I was loaded well. All in all from the time he initially messaged me it was a total of 15 minutes or less from door to door. My mancunt was wet while at my appointment and it was not easy to hold it from leaking. Today I will see him again  with photos and video to add.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7