[Closet Bi] HIV test and results

Guest wl101

Guest wl101

Click here to see Closet Bi's original blog post...

i decided it was time I took a test to find out if I had caught anything from my forays into bareback gay sex, especially as Hot Saturday Guy all those months back was a confirmed barebacker for 15 years. Therefore safe to presume likely to have been poz.

Although I considered the other two guys I’ve fucked raw to be low risk, I ain’t stupid. Fucking raw brings with it risks all the time.

So last week I ordered one of those home testing kits – the saliva version. The ones that give you instant results.

I swabbed my mouth for a few minutes, got the little sponge really wet, squeezed it into the collector, mixed it with the solution, put 4 drops in the testing slide and waited.

Few minutes later the test confirmed it had been carried out correctly and with only one bar on display I rested a little more easily. HIV negative.

share_save_171_16.png

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.