Finally serving this top

bottombunk

I work from home so it gives me some free time to be a good community cumdump. 

For a few years I've been chatting online with another local cumdump, a tall lithe white twink that enjoyed anon scenes. He recommended this local top on Grindr that he used to breed him regularly. Dl daddy type with a generous cock. My friend bemoaned that his work schedule will involve more travel and he wouldn't be able to serve the area as much in the future.

Well, I thought, I certainly can't let our community down. I reached out to the top on Grindr and we began messaging back and forth. He didn't seem super interested at first. I'm a brown boy, the complete opposite of the white twink he was regularly seeding. I did my best to entice him with pics of my juicy hole and smooth body. I made sure to let him know that I can host during the day and he was welcome to stop by anytime.

Finally a couple weeks ago, he reached out and asked if I was taking dick that day. I said of course and sent him my address. He asked that I be face down ass up for him, and I eagerly agreed, like the slut I am.

There's nothing quite like having my ass up and hearing the door close, footsteps approaching from behind, hands grazing my cheeks. He inserted a finger easily in my wet hole. 

"Slut. You got fucked earlier," he said. "Suck my dick."

I got on my knees and went to town on his hot cock. 8 inches, white Italian meat. I made sure to deep throat him and suck hard, pulling along the length of his shaft with my tongue licking his head. He groaned in pleasure, signaling to me which techniques he enjoyed. Discovering their pleasure has always been my favorite part of meeting new men. And I was determined to make this man a regular top. 

He spun me around and spit on my used hole. I felt his dick slip right in and start slowly thrusting. After months of chatting and send pics, it felt so good to finally feel him and his cock inside me. We both hit poppers and he churned my hole deep with circular motions, his dick wet with another top's cum and his own precum.

"Be a good boy and suck my dick again," he said. I turned around and tasted all the accumulated juices, what a treat. He enjoyed when I looked up at him pleadingly with a mouth of his dick. His hands pulling my head deep into his hairy crotch.

We fucked for a few minutes more, it wasn't long before he added his DNA into my bottom. The feeling of getting bred by a hot man, along with the sense of accomplishment of finally serving him, made me a happy boy. 

It's only been a couple weeks since, and we've already met three times! I look forward to serving him until he tires of my hole and moves on. That's the life of a community cumdump.

1673555081129.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1