[Life In The Raw] Mindtrip Hits SF- Gifts from Los Angeles

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Upon landing in NorCal for SF Pride, I decided to go hit up one of my twitter buds. He had since decided to start taking poz loads and wanted mine to be one of the first that he takes on his journey to becoming a poz slut. I was more than game to share my seed with him. I got to his place. This fucker was one of the most adorable boys I have seen. Cute smile, very sexy mulatto(black/white mix) boy. We went up to his room and began to kiss. He got naked and he asked me if I liked jockstrapped hole.

FUCK YES!

He put on a black nasty pig jockstrap and I bent him over, eating his sexy furry hole. A hole that had taken many loads at the TIM Cockpit party the night before. He took a hit off poppers and I slid my raw poz dick into his ass, it felt fucking amazing. I fucked him slowly at first, and kissed him from behind.

I put him on his back so I could look at his cute face.

"You are such a stud" he told me.

"Thanks baby." I told him.

"Oh god, I cant believe I have your dick in me."

"Yeah babe, youre mine forever now."

"Oh fuck."

I fucked his sweet hole, pumping him, pounding him hard. He had the most kissable lips, I couldnt get enough of kissing him. He was touching my, well, now world famous biohaz tank top that Dan bought me. One that every chaser requests that I where when we meet. I left it on, knowing the effect it has on boys that are looking to join the brotherhood.

I raised his legs and drilled his boy pussy. Then I fucked him doggy style and really gave it to him. He was begging for my poz cum, begging for my toxic seed in his hole. Begging to be mine forever.

"That ass is yours whenever you want it."

I loved every moment of it. And so did he I could tell, I pulled out and jerked a bit, then I slammed it in and pounded him. My nuts were boiling and he was in heat, really asking for it.

I fired off deep in his ass and growled as I did, a heavy dose of poz cum deep in his ass.

"you did it..." he said. "You gave me a poz load."

"How do you feel..." I slowly pumped my dick in his cumfilled ass.

"Oh man, I feel amazing."

"great man"

We got dressed and kissed a bit more, as I left I asked him what made him finally decide to chase.

He smiled and said, "your blog and your tweets."6205496180732721325-7846856879145271087?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.