saved frozen loads

bboislim20

Finally had a day off while partner went to work. Sex life has been a bit stale and he hasn't been letting me live my cum slut fantasies. As such, I have been saving up loads (frozen) the past few weeks maybe 30 or so, thawed them off and cleaned out. Was feeling super horny so got on Sniffies and started chatting with a few dudes. Right off the bat had 2 guys I was tryingto set things up with - one 25yo with hot pics, def looked younger; another anon profile with just a cock pic.

I ended up injecting myself with all the loads and fucked myself with a dildo so they'd be nice a deep. First guy finally responds he can host and he's maybe 3miles away, so head over while awaiting second dude to send me his address. Walk in and lights are dimmed - he's cuter than his pic, medium build - wearing a jock and cock ring. I get to work sucking him and we start messing around before he flips me over. He goes to town eating my ass and I feel the cum starting to leak out. "fuuucckkk you have a load in here?" he asked. "Just one or two..." 

Before long he's shoving his raw cock inside me - I take a hit of poppers and he thrusts no more than 3min before he's pulsating hot gobs of cum inside. He stays inside and we makeout until he's soft - I can taste my loads on his tongue. He must have had a few days load because he cums for awhile. When he pulls out I make sure none of the cum leaks before putting my clothes on and checking my phone. Dude number 2 just sent his address. 

Immediately get to dude number 2 - he's older than he said, but still has a nice build and a gorgeous cock. He said he's vers and wants to flip but I tell him I'm looking to get fucked. We start making out right away and I'm rock hard again. He goes down on me - I've never been big into getting sucked, but he def gets me close to blowing my load. We flip and I'm sucking him, before swapping into 69 position; I angle my ass over his mouth and he starts eating my ass - again, I can tell he tastes the load because he goes ravenous. He doesn't ask to confirm - I know he knows I'm full of leaking cum; so he flips me around and shoves his cock hard into me - using the cum as lube.

He fucks me for awhile, its not long before he's unloading inside me in missionary while kissing me deep. When he pulls out, I go down on his cock to clean off the cum. By this point, I'm still rock hard - so I ask if he still wants to be fucked. He ended up riding my cock and I last no more than 5min before I'm shooting my load deep inside him. Afterwards, my cum is leaking out of his hole and I felch it up before making out some more. 

Who knew frozen loads made the best cum....first of many times to come. 

• Piggy 6

• 4 weeks later...