Last Load? How About My Next?

This section is titles "post about your last load here".  Although thing about and writing about my last load is exciting, sometimes planning my next load is even more exciting.  I'm setting up a few "next loads" but one in particular has me wicked horny and excited.  I'm making plans with a guy on a bareback site to meet in a video booth near where he lives.  He has a really big cock, both pretty long and pretty thick and will be the biggest one I've ever taken.  The arcade has large booths with benches and that's where he will fuck me bareback.  I'm not sure if he's up for it but I'm hoping that he leaves the door unlocked or open a bit while he's fucking me.  Or maybe after he unloads in me I can stay in place in hopes of somebody else taking his place.  I find chatting with this guy and setting up this fuck to be even hotter than memories of my last load.  Man, do I love this!