I can’t say no on poppers

Btmboy92

So, I’ve been off of prep for a good 2 months. In fairness, I’ve been busy with work and a new business I’m building so I thought my hookup days would be non existent for a few months. 
I was lucky enough to have a business meeting near a local cruise lounge. So I thought, fuck it. I’d swing past and see what happens. I cleaned myself up just to be safe. 

I finished my meeting at about 9 and drove to the cruise lounge, The Den. I wandered in and bought some fresh poppers on the way in. I had a look around quickly, it was a busy night. About 15 guys in there, all sitting around doing nothing. Not a promising start.

I headed into the suckatorium and there was nobody to suck! So I went over to the Gloryholes. I headed into a corner cubicle, they’ve got 2 holes to play with. I stripped down and got on my knees with my poppers in hand.

after a matter of seconds, the cubicle next to me was occupied. I peeked through the hole but hadn’t adjusted to the darkness yet, I couldn’t see anything. I heard the distinct sound of a fly being undone and pants being removed. I took a big whiff of my poppers, in anticipation of a nice cock to suck. Just as the rush went to my head, a nice thick cock came through the hole. I could barely see it, but I wanted to taste it. I took this strangers cut cock in my mouth and to my surprise, he was pierced. I’ve never played with a pierced cock before. It was a thick bar, hanging from his frenulum. I loved working over it with my tongue. I felt his cock grow fuller as I worked his shaft with my mouth. He would’ve been about 7 inches and a nice thickness. I choked on this Beautiful cut cock for about 5-10 minutes before he pulled out of the hole. I took a big hit of poppers, and put my mouth right over the hole, to give him the opportunity to fuck my throat if he wanted. He put his head to his side of the hole and told me to bend over…I was rushing from my last hit of poppers and wasn’t thinking straight at all. Poppers where what made me first get barebacked. As I pulled my head away from the hole, I finally got a glimpse into his side. That’s when I saw it, a small little scorpion tattoo, just below his belt line. I saw it as I saw him lubing up his cock. I was a little nervous at the sight of the scorpion, but I just pushed it to the back of my mind, for all I know, this guy just likes scorpions, right?

I took another hit of my poppers and backed my hole right up against the gloryhole, I feel the warmth of his head resting against my hole, slightly pushing itself into me. This top clearly knows how to work his way into a tight hole. After a few seconds of just the head, I had a bit of pain, as his pierced frenulum slid raw inside me. It hurt, but in a really hot, dirty way. Once he was past the piercing, he just fed my hole the rest of his cock. I felt every inch of this strangers cock, raw inside me. He thrust in and out of me, each time pulling almost all the way out. I would feel his head nearly leave my hole, before slowly filling me up again. I was in heaven. I was huffing my poppers with one hand, while leaning against the wall with the other. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to Cumming. After a few more deep strokes, I had a total hands free orgasm, my cock oozing cum all down my legs. I don’t think I’ve ever had such a great fuck. I felt this top pick up his pace. He was using my hole relentlessly. Shoving his thick cock deep inside me. I felt him spasm as he pushed deep inside me. I felt bud pulsing cock, filling me with his hot Cum. He kept his cock in me, until he went soft again. When he pulled out, he laughed, thanked me and went on his was. I was done. 

I grabbed some paper towel to wipe the cum off my legs And the lube from my hole. I wasn’t letting his cum go though, I earned that man’s load. When I wiped, I noticed a bit of blood… I think that piercing may have been there for a reason, he did seem to pull it past my hole a number of times.

I’m hoping I’m still negative, but also really love the idea of being a poz whore…

• Piggy 6