[Sperm Pig] BBRT Hookup

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I was incredibly horny yesterday. Well, technically I’d been horny all week, but I had serious blue balls yesterday.

They actually ached from too much sex on the brain and no release.

So I explored every avenue available, and finally found a taker on BBRT. Cute guy. Traveller. Said he had 7” and a 4 day load pent up.

I buzzed him up and was waiting for him on all 4’s— lubed and ready to go.

He walked in, stripped, and instantly dove his tongue up my ass. It felt awesome!

I eventually swung my head around to give him head— and was met with disappointment.

Smallish, limp cock.

I sucked him for 5 minutes, but he never got harder than semi. He started apologizing profusely— normally he’d be rock hard right now, etc.

I was not deterred however.

I rolled onto my back, my dick rigid, and I started playing with his nipples while launching into some dirty talking.

I started asking him about cocks he’d taken— how many loads he’s had up his ass in one night, biggest cock, etc. And I would add my own stories of being a cumwhore and taking load after anonymous load.

I looked down and see he’s now grown to a rock hard 7 inches.

He grabs my legs, flips me back to doggy, lubes, and shoves in. I barely had time to do a hit of poppers!

And he starts fucking me in earnest. He’s had a rough day and really needs the release.

I tell him to release all his stress deep in my guts.

“You want it?? You want my load??”

“Fuck yes I want it!!”

“Beg me for it then— I wanna hear you beg for it!”

So I started begging. Give me your DNA. Your seed. Your swimmers. Paint my guts. Give me your fuckload. Dump your nutjuice. Whatever I could think of.

Then he slows down, pulls out about two-thirds, holds still and starts shooting. I feel his cock and head flexing like mad at my assring, as he’s dumping his load.

It’s really fucking hot, because his orgasm is so intense and so near my sphincter!

Then he shoves all the way in to push his sperm deep. And I begin milking him with my hole.

He stays in me for about five minutes while we wind down our pleasure. When he finally does pull out, he’s given every drop.

And my hole is a cummy mess.

He left, and I still had blueballs, so I found a regular buddy online and had him cum over for sloppy seconds.

I blew a huge load and went to bed with two whopper cumloads up my ass.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.