i have a thing for stoner burnouts like the guy from Workaholics, Karl Hevacheck

Cumdumpoakland

back in high school i used to lurk around the parking lot during lunch hour

there was always a couple of vans parked far away from the school building

sometimes the older guys would be gathered around a van and smoke pot, horse around - loved snooping on their conversations, especially when they bragged about fucking some chick or whatever...the scruffy owner of the van was easily 20, lived out of his van and was the drug dealer for most of the school {probably both students and faculty)

he would tell stories of picking up hitchhiking barely legal girls and getting his "hog" sucked (first time i ever heard of that slang for dick, i imagined a "hog" was much bigger)

he would often offer his van to his high school buddies if they needed a place between classes to bring their girlfriends....they would laugh and then fantasize outloud, saying how they would finger so-and-so, or finally get their girl to suck them off...with the side of the van usually open during these pow-wows, i could see the dark brown thick carpet that covered the walls, ceiling...i saw a beat up mattess on the van floor with a wad of sheets piled in the middle...i imagined how crusty and cum stained the bed was!

i never got brave enough to do anything, i was always hoping the van guy would notice me snooping around and yell at me to come over, or he would catch me watching him take a piss in between his van and another car (i never saw his actual 'hog') but it did  seem to take him a little time stuffing it back into his jeans...angry\paranoid\high and horny and take it out on me

oh well, so when I saw this Havercheck character on the TV, all my fantasies rushed back

workaholics_404_preview1_640x360 copy.jpg

56692eb9c825ef2ae5dc433426391e51.jpg

cruizng.jpg

workaholics_505_highlight1_karl_thumbnail copy 2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg