Overnight in motel while away for work

MarriedAussieSlut

I had to do a job a few hours from home in a large coastal town, and thought it would be a great opportunity to have some fun while away alone. 

I'd been chatting with a few guys from the area on grindr in the week leading up. Finished what I was doing, went to the local adult store and purchased a new jock strap and some lube. Went back to motel and cleaned up and organised for first gent to arrive.

I reclined on bed with knees up as my new fb entered the room and immediately stripped off. Average dad bod with a nice 7' uncut cock that was thrust to my face. Sucked him like that for a bit before instructing him to lay down.

Tasted nice and i took my time sucking his cock, balls and licking the tip of his knob, cleaning up precum as his cock grew rock hard, danced and twitched around.

I then straddled his cock with my pre lubed hole and rode him hard, forwards and reverse. 

He wanted to fuck me from behind, so i put a couple of pillows under my belly to prop my ass up. He then pounded my wet hole full throttle for a good 20mins. I was in heaven at this point before he start to grunt and unleaded a flood of his man gravy deep inside me. I sucked his cock clean before he showered and left.

Went to a local pub for some dinner before returning to room.

Soon enough i had number two arriving. He had warned me that he would cum quick, but lasted long enough.

He had about 6-7', but was quite girthy. Another uncut cock. Again i sucked him until rock hard while squeezing his balls tightly as per his request.  Straddling his cock I could certainly feel this one enter me even though I had been thrashed beforehand. 

He threw me off after a few minutes, fucked me on my back for a few more, before pulling out, sitting on me, dry humping my cock and unleashing a very impressive series of thick and creamy cum spurts all over my chest, neck, face and even the pillow behind my head. I got my mouth to his cock in time to get the last couple of solid dribbles of cum, before cleaning the rest of my juices off him.

He left, I showered and then slept. 

I'm lying here now after fb number one has just left after coming back for another helping before work and dumping another big load in me this morning. I'm going to be leaking cum from my ass all day now.

Screenshot_20230210-113503_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-113811_Grindr.jpg

• Like 4