[Life In The Raw] Mindtrip Hits SF- Gifts from Los Angeles part 2

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

So after learning that one of my twitter brothers was a fan of my blog and had started his chasing journey by taking my poz load, I felt to meander about the Castro. I sent a text to a friend to let him know i was in town. We ended up hanging out pride, non sexual, but I wonderful time, a great friend whom I love dearly.

A few weeks ago, I was hit up on BBRT by this hot guy in San Fran. He wanted to know if I was into pozzing and if I was on meds or not. I told him yes, and no, I'm not on meds yet. He was very horned up.

I took this as someone living out a sexual fantasy via email, and i didnt mind. We chatted back and forth, then one day he gives me his phone number, and tells me to text him or call him if I am ever going to be in SF.

I took him up on his word. He had just taken two loads and wanted mine, so, with my previous conquest's sweet boypussy juice still on my dick, I went over to fuck this white chaser boy.

We quickly got naked, except once again, for the infamous biohazard tank top that Dan got me, the source of my powers, hahaha. Anyway, he looked at the red biohazard symbol with a glazed over almost hypnotized look in his eyes, he wanted it.

He bent over and I slid into his creamy fuckhole, the smell of that cum was overpowering.

"Is that poz cum inside of you?" I asked.

"Neg cum, I know, but beggers cant be choosers, ya know?"

We kept fucking.

"Oh man that poz dick feels amazing, oh man, gonna get unmedicated pure poz cum, its so hard to find these days."

I kept fucking his meaty hole, using his cum lubed hole to bring my dick closer to orgasm.

"Why do you want it?" I asked. "Why do you want my poz cum."

"Ugh.... uh... its... oh... fuck... its dangerous... its powerful... its... oh man, fuck that feels good."

I kept fucking his hole, nailing him hard, roughing his hole up good.

I drilled him as hard as i could, and soon, i fired off my poz cum in his neg hole.

"Oh man... oh man, you did it, you actually did it... your the real deal, you pozzed my hole."

I'm guessing he has had men decide last moment that they couldn't go through with it.

But me, he knew the score and we both knew what we were getting into here.

He dildoed his hole, pushing my load deeper into his guts.

I went to enjoy San Francisco.6205496180732721325-8771813797109855833?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.