[Defiant Barebacker] My Predicament Pt. 1 (A Trilogy)

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

Here I am again, where I swore I would not go. My 501s at my ankles, knees on the floor of the college men's room, the right side of my face pressed hard against the stall wall. My breathing is heavy and I am fully engaged. I am not going to have the will power to get up and walk away from this right now.

I do not have a clue what the other guy looks like. I know he is wearing blue and white high top sneakers, that his jeans are dark blue, and that his skin color lends itself to him being Hispanic or perhaps even of Mediterranean decent. I have seen his shoes and pants and legs before. I get an instant hard on when I see them. Why? Because what I know best of all about him is that his warm, even hot, mouth is exceedingly talented.

His tongue has become very intimately acquainted with the entire shaft of my cock. He has probably sucked me off a dozen or more times, each time perhaps doing it better than the time before. The first time he had me on this floor he discovered all my important buttons in just a matter of minutes and has never forgotten them.

He spins his tongue around the head of my dick making me squirm so that I push my face against the stall wall even harder. I am definitely at the point where I could cum, but this guy knows this and seems to be able to control me in this state. He makes me suffer, just close enough to keep me trapped here on the floor while not achieving release.

Like I said, here I am again. I swore I would not do it anymore. I was going to keep my pants up and keep out of this notorious location. But my dick always has different plans. Maybe I should blame guys like the one working my dick. If it wasn't so hot! If it wasn't so good! If it wasn't so addicting! Maybe I could keep my promise to myself and not come here. Its his fault dammit! He shouldn't be here waiting to suck cock!

Of course, there is no room in my brain for these thoughts right now. I am only concerned about where his mouth is taking me. When will he let me go? When do I get to cum? He sucks faster than he was a bit earlier and I think I am heading for completion. I tense up and get hopeful. I feel the hot liquid in my nuts start to boil, like it will over flow in just a couple more strokes. What does he do? He stops and licks my nuts. FUCK!!!

He repeats this trick five or six times. Each time he does this, when he starts sucking again, I am more horny than I was with the last repetition. Yes, these are repetitions, just like a weight lifter working his muscles with the tools of his game. This, is my game and this guy's mouth is the tool I use to do these reps. Edging is an exercise, especially when one is not a willing participant.

On the sixth rep he starts out as before, gets me to the same place as before, and I anticipate he will do what he has done before. Instead, we hear the restroom door open and we both scramble back to our respectable positions, trying to not make a huge commotion about it. I am flush, and my heart is beating fast. Not in fear from the new arrival, but because my friend has worked my entire body into a frantic state entirely with his mouth and tongue. I look at my cock and it is red and hard and wet. I cannot resist stroking it. I am beyond hungry!

When the guy that interrupted us leaves, I quickly get back under the stall wall. I need more! It takes him no time to get my cock back in his mouth and I am almost instantly at the edge again. He continues the little game of making me wait.

After keeping me on the floor in this position for probably 30 minutes or more he gets me close. Close, close, closer. I worry he will pull his little trick again, which he does but only for a few seconds. This time he is back on my shaft before I can cool down. He sucks me past the point of no return and I feel my whole body want to get inside his mouth as I unload. He does not let go, he does not spill a drop. Even after I stop squirting he continues to suck and swallow, but this makes me cringe with a completely different sensation. This one I have to pull away from.

I get back up on the toilet to clean myself up. He also sits back on the toilet quietly. It appears his intention is to stay longer, perhaps to find another victim to trap with his skills. As I walk out of the restroom and on to the remainder of my afternoon I promise myself that this will be the last time. Really, it will be the last time...5659550056261962395-2392630183966571365?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.