Small dicked tops at the glory hole

Guest Brissy_homo

hell, lovetobottom with that hot hole on you big dicked and us smaller dicked guys should be lining up no matter what our ages to fill that sweet butt! As for myself I care less about a guys size than I do about his ability and willingness to use it on me! Have had some mighty hot fucks from guys no bigger than my finger and one of my best blow jobs I ever gave was to a sailor in Hawaii with the smallest dick I have ever had the pleasure of servicing. Damn he was hot!

I refuse to suck a gross or small dick thru a glory hole. It's my choice to put it in my mouth. The joy of a gloryhole is that a beautiful dick might come thru but it's attached to someone you might not normally hook up with otherwise. That's my turn on anyways.

A cock is a cock, a load if cum is a load of cum. Dirty, clean or inbetween suck on it. The only cocks I don't like sucking are those that taste like baby powder!!!!

So it is not just me! What is with that? The chalkiness just dries up all your saliva. It is really unpleasant.

Last time I went to this local place with a ton of GH there was an older guy, maybe 75 or so. I think he was there more to suck than get sucked, but he was not getting a lot of action and I think he figured he would blow his load before leaving. He came in to the booth next to me and stuck his cock through. I took it in my mouth and...instant chalk powder hell! Honestly I didn't want to spit him out because I think he had a night of rejection, so I got down to business, but guys with the baby powder, what the hell are you thinking?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Matias47
You ever go to Midtowne or Slammer? I'll you through a gh.

oops. That was supposed to be a reply to bblacktop4u. Hit the wrong button.