[Smooth Butt] really love a big load dripping from my chin...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic2.jpghave been busy lately but that doesn't mean i haven't been playing around and getting some cock. i had a few hours to kill the other day so i stopped by an adult book store with booths and i'm glad i did. after a few minutes alone a hot guy joined me in my booth. when he pulled out his growing 7.5 in cock i got on my knees and sucked a that great cock...taking my time and really giving the cock's owner pleasure until he couldn't hold back and he pumped a big creamy load down my throat as he held the back of my head and grunted his satisfaction. i did manage to pull back and get some of his seed load in my mouth and let it dribble from my mouth and leak down onto my chin.

that made me think about how hot it is to have cum dripping down your chin....love it!

6735054797439398031-2378586315683513751?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.