Last Friday Night

Kinkpiggy26

I was visiting a college town while away on business last weekend. I had a lull in my day so I hoped on Grindr not expecting much action to come a 39 year old bear’s way. Boy was I wrong! I connected with a black top who was celebrating his birthday at a friends with several other dtf bottoms. I stopped over in the afternoon at the friends house, which was in a very affluent suburban neighborhood. I had a fresh bottle of shitty poppers and a nice new metal cocking in my pocket and a weird nervous feeling in my stomach as I rang the doorbell. An older white guy answered the door looking out of sorts and I said I was there for Demarco. The man at the door replied “We have been waiting for you”. I was lead down the stairs to a nicely furnished basement where two king size mattresses were on the floor at the base of a sectional couch. What I saw rivaled any dark room at the numerous bathhouses I have visited. Five guys were all playing to various degrees with one another. When my greeter announced I was there all eyes turned to me. After a quick hello I stripped naked and got my cock ring in place and immediately I was bombarded with twelve hands caressing me all over. I had told Demarco on Grindr that I had about a half hour to spare and that I was vers. These guys wanted to take full advantage of that. Demarco kissed me and asked me if I wanted to taste his big cock, dropping to my knees to suck him I was stopped and told to sit on the sectional. Once seated Demarco stood on the couch and face fucked me while my nice sized thick cock was fought over by several mouths. This went on for ten minutes before I had a huge load shot in my throat. I swallowed and said who is next. The greeter mounted the couch and let me swallow his average sized cock until I got him to cum. I still hadn’t got off but had to go for work. So I asked if they’d be there later and they said they’d be there all weekend. They had a fuckfest planned and wanted to play as much as possible. In a show of good faith I left my poppers (which ai hadn’t touched somehow) and cock ring there to get later. 

Flash forward 7 hours. My workmates insisted on going out and we proceeded to get tipsy. When I finally got ready to call an Uber and make my way out of the bar I figured I would see what is going on at the Fuckfest. I messaged Demarco and almost immediately got a response urging me to come back. We conversed back and forth and I told him I wanted to be anon used by as many guys as possible. He said he might be able to make that happen. So I got an Uber ride to the same place as before and walked in and down the steps. If I was excited before this time I was disappointed. The room was empty except for Demarco. He said he had a surprise for me but I had to be ready for it first. He gave me a bottle of poppers that weren’t mine, and a sleep mask and told me he was going to get my hole bred and ready for the surprise. So I got down on all fours with the sleep mask on and hit the poppers hard because I knew Demarco’s cock was going to feel huge in my hole. I don’t know what brand of poppers he gave me, but they hit hard and had me gooning hard when I felt him push into me. Between the copious amounts of booze and poppers I entered a zone where all I wanted was cock. After a while, and time became irrelevant to me at this point, Demarco said he was going to cum. I felt a slick warmth fill my ass as he grunted his satisfaction. When he pulled out and let me clean up his cock he yelled “hole’s ready” and I heard people come down the stairs. I have no way of knowing how many, but I had cock after cock in my mouth and in my ass. I had someone sucking my cock as I was filled. I had my ass eaten after loads were shot and I eventually got worn out and had to lay on my back and put my legs up to be bred. It continued with me never seeing a single guy. I eventually was told it’s over and that I had a special treat when I took my mask off. With my ass wrecked and cum leaking out of me, I stood up and took off my mask to see a gorgeous hairy FTM boy waiting ass up for me to use. I skipped the extra hole and used the cum leaking out of my ass to lube up the hairy ass in front of me so I could impale him quicker. I used that fuck toy like I had been used and eventually I decided to shove my cock directly into the extra hole to cum. It felt so good to know I was totally sexually gratified as I filled this man pussy up with my seed. When I finished I thanked Demarco, who stood and watched stroking his cock, got dressed and ordered a ride home. I sucked Demarco’s cock on the front porch as I waited for the notification that my driver was approaching. I eventually made it back to my hotel at 4:45 in the morning. What a night!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5