Three Load Friday

funguy53

I have been megahorny lately and GF wasn't cutting it. Yesterday was great. Started out the day by pumping a big load of jizz into my regular bottom, can't even count how many loads i have put into his tight ass over the last year. He's reliable and tight.  Then some shopping, and got a hit on Grindr as i was having lunch.  This was a guy i had fucked once in the past, lived close to the mall where i was and wanted to give me a BJ. Sent to his place, he's a total sub so i faced fucked him until he drained my nuts, load #2.  Got home and a couple hours later got a hit on sniffies by a married guy looking to suck cock before he went home.  Told me he was a bear and an outdoor type. He came over and wow, softest mouth I have felt in some time. Didn't take me long to pump my jizz down his throat and he was on his way.  I don't have many 3 load horny days like that...but yesterday was a great one.

• Like 2