[Closet BB Cumdump] Pride fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Hey guys! Been so busy so haven't posted but I wanted to let you guys know about Pride. Went to Pride a few weeks ago and just getting to posting it now. Lots of cuties. And then went to one of the bathhouses after. Was pretty busy. There was a wait for rooms about half hour after I got there which meant it would be an active night! Started almost right away with an older daddy type with some nice tattoos. He was drawn to mine and asked if I wanted to go back to his room. I was feeling direct so I told him only if he planned on fucking me. He laughed and said 'well, what are we waiting for then.' He was about 6 feet, shaved head (I seem to like those), a little gut which I don't mind, average bod. When he dropped his towel his dick looked on the small side. He was a grower. It was a nice size erect. I helped get it hard by blowing him while he egged me on. After a few minutes he stood me up and we made out for a long time and then he pushed me back on the bed. He got in between my legs and spread them apart. He leaned down and stuck his tongue down my throat again. He stopped and looked me in the eyes and asked 'should I grab a rubber?' I said no. He smirked and grabbed some lube instead. He lubed my hole and lubed his dick and then put my legs on his shoulders and pushed his way slowly in. He smiled a big smiled and said 'that feels so good'. Then he started to slide in and out slowly and leaned down and stuck his tongue down my throat again while he fucked me. He asked me how much dick I had gotten and I told him I hadn't been there that long and he was the first. 'You gonna get more dick?' he asked and I said I hoped so. He said he'd start me off with my first load. He flipped me over and pushed me flat on the bed and laid on top of me and slipped his dick in again and went deep. His nuts were slapping against my ass now while he pounded me. He asked if I liked that and I said yes. He kept going and at the same time put a couple of fingers in my mouth. He was a good fuck. I was loving it. He asked me how I wanted him to come. I told him however he wanted. He told me he wanted to do it in whatever my favorite position was. So I flipped over onto my back again and he slid his dick in me and started pumping. Didn't take him long as we started making out again he pulled away and told me he was going to cum. He shot a load in me and then collapsed on me. He slid off to the side and we started talking. He was really chatty. We chatted for about half an hour and he gave me his number, his card actually. My room was across the hall from his so I told him I was going to put his card in my shorts and go shower. I did and he followed me to the shower and then I toweled off and started checking out the scene again.

There was an active scene including a guy I have fooled around with before from bbrt. We met the first time at an orgy hosted by Dawson. It was a good time. He was at the baths looking to get fucked too. Plenty to go around tonight. We chatted for a while and walked around together looking for fun. After a while I branched off because he brought someone back to his room. Alone on the prowl I decided to hit up the steam room. Some guys in there so I figured it was time for some oral. A guy tried to suck me off but I knew once I came I'd be done so I politely declined and found a nice latin dick in the corner to go down on. He wasn't huge (which is good because we know I'm still not the best cocksucker) but he had a lot of precum which tasted so good. I took a hit of poppers and that combined with the heat in the room and the steam, not being able to see, made me light headed and real horny. I went to town on his cock with my mouth and my hand and didn't stop until he shot a load in my mouth. So good. He thanked me and got up and went out to the shower. I looked for another dick but there wasn't really that much in the room. So time to prowl again.

I went back to laps and I ducked into one of the stalls near the video room with a glory hole and a dick came through within a few seconds. I decided to go for it and not look. I got on my knees and started to suck the guy off. Nice size dick. I could smell it had already had some action that night which made it kind of hot. I worked the knob and kept it going until I got another load to gobble down. Then I got up and left the stall and went back to laps so I wouldn't know who I had sucked off. I felt like some anonymous dick. Did some more laps and down the back set of rooms the back hall is pitch black. I stumbled across a bunch of guys. You couldn't make anything out just that there was dick being sucked and ass being fucked. So I made my way into the group. There were guys on their knees and one started blowing me. This time I decided it was cool. At the same time a bunch of hands were grabbing at me and I could see shadows of what was happening. While the guy blew me I leaned over and made out with someone I couldn't see. He pushed my head down and bent me over to suck him off. I couldn't bend enough with the other guy blowing me so I had to get him to stop and then I got on my knees and started to blow the other guy. I felt another hand feeling its way down my back and eventually it found my butt and felt it was wet. Then a pair of hands pulled my waist up so I was bent over now and sucking off the first guy. I felt a body behind me and a second guy slid his dick in my hole. This brought my memory back to Fort Lauderdale and being bent over the bench and not seeing the guys fucking me. It was pitch black in the hall and this was a pure orgy. Raw animal sex, fuck fest. The guy I was blowing said he wanted to cum in my ass. So he was going to have to wait for the first guy to finish. The first guy didn't take that long. He groaned and shot a load in me. Took no time, pulled out and the second guy pulled his dick out of my mouth and stuck it in my ass I guess before someone else did. He was ready too. It took him not even a minute and he came. Then he pulled out and moved his way through the crowd to leave. There were at least 20 guys in the blackness from what I could gather. After the second guy pulled out, a guy with a bigger dick stuck his in. I took another hit of poppers and he did his deed. I can't describe any of the guys because I couldn't see anything. After the third guy with the big dick there were two more and then a sixth guy who was fat (because I could feel his gut pushing against me) was having trouble getting in so I stopped and moved my way out of the play hall. I went back to the showers and rinsed off.

I was headed back to my room to get dressed and leave until I saw a CUTE boy with a baseball hat and he lured me into his room. Ahhhh, he had a friend too. It was like walking into a dorm room. They were college aged it looked like. I was in heaven. We exchanged names and handshakes and then started making out. One hand found its way to my ass and one asked if I had already been fucked. When I said yes he asked 'you like it raw?' I said yeah again and they both said 'fuck yeah' A few seconds later I was bent over again with one dick in my mouth and the other in my ass. I love young guy cum so I badly wanted him to squirt in my mouth but I knew after our conversation that they both wanted to cum in my ass. The first boy rode me for a while as I sucked his friend off. They kept egging each other on and telling me how good it felt. Frat boy one was ready and he shot his load and as he did he high-fived his friend and they both said fuck yeah again. This ritual was repeated again with Frat boy two at the hole plowing me. After he came I stood up and their cum (and everyone else's) was dripping down my leg so back to the shower again.... I rinsed off and cleaned out my hole. A few wads of cum squirted out and I watched them go down the drain and thought about what a loss it was :( Oh well... I still have all those frozen loads in my freezer.

7230614512406525083-1497451578509540503?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.