What's a Bottom to Do?

BBBxCumDumpster

To all the bottoms out there, what do you do when your top can't get an erection?  I'm always conscious of the fact that this is a delicate situation.  I try not to pressure the top; that just makes things worse. Also, I'm so much more understanding for fuck buddies or guys I've played with before. Iam little less impatient with a first timer though still patient by most standards.  But I hate sucking limp dick.  I can only do it for so long.  Or even worse is a guy fumbling with your eager hole who can't get it up or in or off.  With new guys, sometimes I get the sense that this is a regular issue for them, but they hope that something is going to happen with me that didn't happen the last five or six times with others.  I usually take a break and see if just a little time away from trying will help.  Sometimes it does,  but usually not. Either way, I try not to send someone away feeling  worse than they already do.  How do other people handle this?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BBBxCumDumpster said:

, what do you do when your top can't get an erection

As a sex work, I faced this situation, some clients who I couldn't get their cocks hard told me that they had prostate cancer, apart from that I always manage to make every guy happy especially those suffering from mild ED & premature ejaculation.