Tulsa - Mexican take-out

RoundBooty4loads

The day started with me taking 3 loads in my hole and about 4 down my throat, the men out here love to get sucked.

decided it was time to eat so I walk over to the Speedy G. across the street from my motel.  As I’m waiting for my food, this short, chubby, older Mexican daddy with thick hands brushes past me.

I must have blushed cause no sooner than that does he motion me over when I’m getting my drink and has a piece of paper.  With his name and number and says, “want this or no”.

I took it.  Fast forward to this afternoon.  The married man with several kids, sucked on my boy torture and ate my ass like it was pussy and deep throat fucked me.  He wanted to make me pregnant so I sat on him and rode him til he blast.

best part, his hands were all over my nipples…..kissed me.  Said I was very sexy.

a lot more happened my 4th time in Tulsa.  

• Like 4