3 loads in the Park

Niceguy4fun

This isn’t a first for me - I previously fucked on a trail that runs behind some houses in a suburban subdivision. It was a summer night, on a bench the first load and the second in the restroom that’s a single stall and secluded. (Should hit up the guy again)

just a few minutes ago I got 3 loads. Unexpected surprise. I was out for drinks with a friend after work, got on sniffies towards the end of the night. On the drive home, I was messaging looking for some fun. A guy said he was at the park, chilling. The park is along the route I was taking home so it was convenient. I sent my pics and he sent his. Nice cock but no face. That’s fine, if anything I’ll just leave if there’s no interest. I ask if he wants to meet and agrees. I walk over to him and we say hey. Small talk as we walk towards the back of the park. There weren’t many cars there. 
as we get further out along the trail, it’s wide open. No streetlights, just the light from the big lights from the tennis/basketball court. 
right there the path, he grabs me from behind, and caresses and kisses the back of my neck (major turn on!) he starts rubbing his crotch on my ass as he held me close. Next thing he takes out his cock and starts exposing my ass. I put some spit on my hole and he gently goes in - out in the open. It’s an open grass field but there are backyards to the left and right side. Doubt anyone noticed, only if someone was looking out from their backyard would they see us. He kissed me as he fucked my ass which was a pleasant surprise for me. 
he pushes me forward to stick my ass out, I placed my hands on my knees (he is 6’2 and I’m 5’2ish so I was on my toes trying to keep balance and not fall lol) he announces he is gonna cum. Load #1

i thought that would be it but he is an oral top and likes cum so he starts jacking me off, pulls out and starts blowing me. I don’t know but it’s hard for me to cum. It was either the anxiety of being out in public or the pressure to cum. We did this for a bit but I couldnt. We kiss and he pushes me down and I start sucking him. He is enjoying fucking my mouth. Then something unexpected - he picks me up and we move off the trail path to the grass where he asks me to get on all 4s. Doggy style my fave. 
he pounds my ass and cums again. Load #2

he starts jacking me off and holds me in place - I get a bit sensitive. And I cum.

later we walk back to the parking lot to our cars and we talk. Great talk. Lots of Kissing. Next thing we get in the backseat of my car (dark tints) and we start fucking again. First as I am sucking him, he moves towards my ass and lies down sucking me (69) and then eating my hole (fucking love rimming). I get up on top facing him and slowly sit on his cock. Now we start fucking and making out. He asks me to blow my load on his chest so I start jo as he fucks and holds me down. Fuck I cum and a few seconds later he gives me the final load of the night. Load #3

We exchanged numbers and hopefully meet again for more fucking 😈 

Edited by Niceguy4fun
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1