Cleaning Out Guidance

curiouss

I cannot think of a better place to ask about your experience in prepping your ass for a night of bottoming. Given how intimate this process is, I'd be curious if most of us follow the same procedure, or not at all?? Not the sexiest topic, but would love to know everyone's experience.

• Tell me, how long are you in the shower for?
  • What kind of douche are you working with?
  • Do you find that shampoo as a little lubricant is helpful? Does it sometimes give a sensation that it 'assists' in moving things along?
  • Do you let the water sit in your gut for a bit? I've read that the water helps build pressure in your intestines to keep things moving.
  • Do you run back and forth to the toilet with the water still running?
  • How would you rate yourself on time efficiency?
  • Do you completely soak the floor like I do and have to mop up as you go/at the end?
  • How do you really determine if you're 'done' cleaning? Do you feel like you have to completely empty your bowels before calling the job done?
  • Do you go straight from douching to having sex? Or do you think that waiting 20-30 minutes might be a good buffer?
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1