Deep

Let me unzip your Lucky jeans, I want to feel lucky.

I want to bury my face in your furry crotch, take in your end of the work day smell.

Your earthy sweet lemongrass musk, it's the smell of sex, sex you're gonna sell.

I give you my twenty, you give me plenty. I gag on your thick poz cock, freely giving in to your command.

I suck, I Iick, I gag on your meat. I am on my knees...I look up from the ground. 

You wink at me and tell me to stand up on my feet,  you're not done you say, you have this need to breed. 

Hesitation is my vice, but your smile breaks my silence. I turn around and bend over and apparently, I m getting more than I bargain for, more than what my twenty was intended for-

The gift you give you say is free, it's a gift that keeps giving again and again-  I already paid the price by giving in, I do freely take the poz cock, a free willing act, of free will, giving in to the hungry burning cock, it seeds me-

Hot cum, poz and strong, lingers in my desperate hole. I don't have an answer when he finishes his load, a load I carry, the burden of my load needing to spread, it's a need to feed hungry and willing men. 

Men hungry for my poz cum, hungry for me.

IMG_20230228_212248.jpg