Jacksonville FL Ass up Anon

unballzdeep

I was really horned up last week for a anon brredind session  so I traveled about 14 miles from my house to check out a Ramada Inn that was recommended. I got there around 830 AM and the receptionist greeted me promptly. I was horny as he'll and I think she could sense based of my reaction to not being able to get a room until after 11AM.  I drove around a few hours, went to a quick Dr apt and showed right back up at 11. I was checked and ready to until I realized I was given required key card access through a secondary door, back to lobby I go and get an outside access room. All while waiting for the two hours to pass I was on all the usual websites lining up tops. The first guy was around my age and build and showed me a Pic of a nice thick  7" upward curved cock.  What excited me most is that he stated had had not cum in 3 weeks and I going to get my hole flooded. He shows up within 20 minutes after I told him I was there, door was cracked ajar, my lubed asswas waving in the air when he walked. Anon is always my favorite and the removing off clothes and anticipation always gets my heart pounding. I reach back and stroke and feel the cock and it is Def what was spoken. Usually during ass up anon it is exactly what it is expected, but this guy grabbed my cock and pulled it back so he could start sucking it all while rimming my hole also, HUGE BONUS. This went on for a few minutes and the poppers had kicked in and I was wanting that cock.  My friend eased up behind and slid in with resistance due to girth, but one good hit of poppers relaxed my hole and he was balls deep. He pounded me for a good 5-7minutes and then tensed up heavily to what felt like a shower shot blast of hot seed in me. He spammed a few more ropes and I made sure that I milked out every bit my clicking up. Finally he pulled and the smell of cum was filling the air, we spoke a few words and agreed to meet again. After he left I reached backand fingered my hole andcum was everywhere, down my leg,down my balls and all my hole. I Def got 3weeks worth. 

The second guy was hitting me up within minutes and he was BBC that I spoke with the night before. He said he was7 and thick also, but the Pic looked more like 9. Now I am not a power btm, but I do know what I can take and rarely tap out. He arrives in the parking lot and tell him which room and Crack the door ajar. I am ass up again I let him know that I was already preloaded with seed. He walks in quickly gets undressed, I reach back thinking about 7 and to my surprise it was what I thought 9" cut and perfect thickness, I stroke him hard and then he positions himself to enter,  he slides in my wet mancunt with ease and immediately goes in the full 9", he changes position to where one leg is on the floor and other is on the bed and I can tell I am getting it balls deep because they are slapping off mine, the perfect time goes by and he grabs my ass cheek firmly and I feel rope after rope shooting in me, I reach back and grab his cock to feel it spasm each time a rope is shot. He pulls out and the amount he shot into feels just like first guy. He departs and once again I finger my hole to see it is, I stand up to take a pee and cum is everywhere. 

The next guy is  from Sniffies in his early 50's with a cock just like mine, we talk up a bit and he sends a video and pics of cock and says he is also a big shooter. Now for me to get 3 back to back big shooters in a row is pretty much unheard of.  He arrives and the same scenario plays out with exception of me being bent over edge of bed vs ass up on the bed. He is aware if loads in me andstaed the mire the merrier he would be. I am still hitting my poppers hard and the smell of both cum and poppers fills the air in the room. He eases and begins with nice smooth and long strokes and within  minutes he shifts to jack hammer, the wetness can be felt all over both of us from my leaky hole and he unexpectedly pulls out and leaves me hanging,  I feel two fingers go In and a third to follow. He fingers my cunt for a few seconds and then puts his cock right back in and starts pouring away. All the sudden he tenses and let out a lion type roarasheis unloading, he is shaking and quivering while continuing to unload his balls, he reaches and and I get a unexpected 3 fingers of cum that he fingered from my ass THIS WAS A FIRST for me. He gets dressed and leaves and I finished with 6 loads in less 4 hours when all done and said for.

For a day and half after this I could still smell cum when going to bathroom. Lots of swimmers in my mancunt.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 8