[Midtown Mutt ATL] Fist

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

I haven't been writing lately due to a couple of things: work has been very demanding and I haven't had any remarkable adventures.

While I am working throughout the Independence Holiday, I do have one interesting tidbit to pass along.

On Saturday, a bottom guy contacted me on bbrts and we arranged to play. He offhandedly mentioned that a friend of his had tried to fist him the night before but that effort had failed. He was a fisting virgin still.

I arrived and we got naked. I showed him that I have a relatively small pair of hands and he grabbed some Crisco. I worked a couple of dildos into him and he swallowed them like an old pro. Then I started to push my hand into him and got in quite easily until that last, stubborn knuckle. The guy huffed on some poppers and I told him I would hold still and he could push back onto my arm if he wanted to.

He tried a couple of times and on the third try, my hand slid into him and I was in him past my wrist. He was in ecstasy. I've never had a hand in my hole, but I understand it is an amazing feeling. I think this dude was feeling that level of happiness.

After about ten minutes, he pulled away and my hand came out of him. I mounted his hole and fucked the hell out him. As I was cuming in him he said, "there is just nothing like having a man in your hole."

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.