Older Guy Reamed Me Out

BottomCockSlut

This was a Doublelist hookup.   We chatted, I liked his cock, and when I gave him the address, he revealed he was an hour away, so I figured he wasn't coming.  I get that a lot for whatever reason... dude asks for the address then disappears right after.    But much to my surprise, he actually came!   He was older than his pics and profile said.  I can't remember what age he gave, but he was clearly in his 60s, when I was expecting early 50s.   Didn't bother me much, and we got right down to business.  While I was sitting on the couch, he stood in front of me and shoved his cock in my mouth.  He had be blow him for a couple minutes, and I also licked his balls.  Then he laid me on my back, laid on top of me and fucked my mouth.  He didn't touch my cock but enjoyed fingering my ass a great deal.   After a while of that, he left me on my back, pushed my legs up and started fucking me.   He railed me in that position for a couple minutes before laying me on my side and going even harder.  I really enjoy this position.  I can feel it going so deep and I can relax into it and take every thrust.    He eventually stopped and put his cock back into my mouth.  I LOVE doing ass to mouth, and he seemed to really enjoy that I was into it.    I prep for anal very thoroughly, so I particularly enjoy the taste of inside my clean asshole.   He did this many many times with a big smile on his face each time.   After that he put me on my knees and fucked me from behind for what felt like 30 minutes straight.  He never stopped or slowed down, never lost the rhythm.  I was in absolute heaven.  My ass felt stretched and I loved how deep his cock was going.   Finally he was ready to cum and wanted me to swallow it.  This was probably the 15th time he made me ATM myself and, since he had used me so well and hard and deep, I was more than happy to swallow his load.  

The pics attached are guiding his cock into my ass and the first thrust of him being balls deep in me 

OldManEdit.jpg

• Like 5

Fuck yeah!!! Met a dude recently who told me he was 65 which clearly he wasn't. After he fed me a huge load (and kept it hard the whole time) I asked how old he really was...........

79!

We've hooked up 2X now.