Being a good cumdump for daddy

Tehcracken

Today I went over to my daddy’s place and served him well. He is about 7.5” and can pump out 2 loads back to back. Got in is room, took off my clothes and started sucking him and getting him sloppy for my boipussy. He can’t resist and pulls my ass to the edge of the bed and lines up his hard cock to my aching hole and starts pounding me hard for 10min before he drops load one. 
After that, got him hard again and beg for his cock as well as a dildo at the same time. He happily obliges and slowly slides the dildo in while his cock is deep in my boipussy. And really starts pounding me out and wrecking my hole. And drops load number two. As we are cleaning up getting dressed, I drop to my knees and start sucking him clean, can’t resist his amazing cock. And beg for another load in my boipussy. Quickly drop my pants and bend over and he just pounds me hard and drops load number 3.

Love being his cumdump. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...